Using the Swift space telescope we can observe light in the X-ray region and we saw two X-ray sources at that position," explains Daniele Malesani, astrophysicist at the Dark Cosmology Centre, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen.
What does NBI stand for?
NBI stands for Niels Bohr Institute (Denmark)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBI
We have 112 other meanings of NBI in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Biodiversity Initiative
- New Banner Institute (Columbia, SC)
- New Buildings Institute (Vancouver, WA)
- New Business Initiative
- New Business International (various locations)
- New Business Investment
- Newcastle Bioinformatics Initiative (Australia)
- Newport Business Institute (Lower Burrell, PA)
- NextWave Broadband Inc
- Nicolas Berggruen Institute (various locations)
- Nielsen Broadcast Index
- Nile Basin Initiative (Uganda)
- Nippon Business Institute (Everett Community College; Everett, WA)
- No Boney Injury (medicine)
- Nomura Bank International (UK)
- Non-Binding Indication (finance)
- Nonbattle Injury
- Nordic Business Institute
- North Bound Interface
- Northbridge Industrial Services PLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen hereby wish to offer purchase of servers to HPC @ UCPH rain cluster with a total value of 4,936,000 DKK excl.
Uffe Grae Jorgensen, an astronomer in Astrophysics and Planetary Science at the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen, explains that when an object passes in front of a star there is a small dip in the star's brightness and they could see that there was also a dip in the brightness outside the object.
Lautrup (The Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen) introduces the basic ideas of continuum physics to third-year undergraduate or more advanced students who have completed a second-year course in electromagnetism, but provides quick references to elementary material in appendices.
I have today held a talk on my work with regard to your theory at the Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen," explained Moffat, lamenting that for his audience there "the main purpose was to undermine my personal confidence:' He did not expect Einstein to answer.
The Centre of Ice and Climate at the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, is leading the project.
Polzik of the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, and their colleagues teleported traits of a dim laser pulse, including the strength of its electromagnetic field, onto a cloud of 1 trillion cesium atoms.
Scientists from NIST, in collaboration with colleagues at Niels Bohr Institute (Denmark), and the University of Calgary (Canada), have now performed the first such calculation for a superfluid fermion gas.