Ovshinsky, CEO of Ovonic Battery Company (OBC), is titled "A Nickel-Metal-Hydride Battery for Electric Vehicles" and presents the scientific basis for the breakthrough and its technical importance to United States transportation and environmental policy.
What does NMHB stand for?
NMHB stands for Nickel-Metal-Hydride Battery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NMHB in our Acronym Attic
- National Mental Health Assistance
- National Mental Health Association
- Nebraska Manufactured Housing Association
- Nevada Manufactured Housing Association
- New Mexico Hospital Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Normal Mode Helical Antenna
- National Mental Health Advisory Council (US NIH National Institute of Mental Health)
- National Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- National Mental Health Association of Georgia
- National Medical Home Autism Initiative
- National Medical Health Card Systems, Inc.
- National Modular Housing Council
- National Mortgage Help Center
- National Multi Housing Council
- New Mexico Humanities Council (est. 1972)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbons
- Nonmuscle Myosin Heavy Chain
- North Memorial Health Care (Robbinsdale, MN)
- Northeast Missouri Health Council (Kirksville, MO)
- National Mental Health Consumers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ovshinsky is President/CEO of Energy Conversion Devices (Nasdaq:ENER), whose development of the Ovonic nickel-metal-hydride battery "definitely heads us toward commercially available electric vehicles," says Robert C.
151 g), it is packed with features and a 750 mAh nickel-metal-hydride battery that lad's integrated modem supports data, fax and Internet calls.