Researchers from Duke University's School of Medicine and the Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, led by David A.
What does NSEES stand for?
NSEES stands for Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences (Duke University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSEES in our Acronym Attic
- Norton Sound Economic Development Corporation (Anchorage, AK)
- Novell Software Evaluation and Development Library
- National Socio-Economic Development Plan (Laos)
- Naval Ships Engineering Drawing Repository (US DoD)
- N-Nitrososarcosine Ethyl Ester (carcinogen)
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Education
- National Society for Experiential Education (US)
- North Syracuse Early Education Program (New York)
- National Security Entry-Exit Registration
- National Security Entry-Exit Registration System
- Naval Security Engineering Facility (US Navy)
- New Society Educational Foundation
- Normalized Segmental Ejection Fraction (circulation)
- Nova Scotia Equestrian Federation
- National Society of Executive Fire Officers (Peoria, AZ)
- New Software Engineering Faculty Symposium (International Conference on Software Engineering)
- Nontraumatic Spinal Epidural Hematoma
- Nuclear Science, Engineering, and Health Physics
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative (National Science Foundation)
- National Stock Exchange of India (also seen as NSE; Mumbai, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a new mapping model developed by Marie Lynn Miranda and colleagues at Duke University's Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences identifies individual buildings and sites where the risk of lead exposure is statistically high, providing an intervention analysis tool for policy makers and public health officials [EHP 110:947-953].