In addition to his involvement with United Way of the Greater Triangle, he serves on the boards of the Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation, the University of North Carolina's Center for International Understanding and the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions at Duke University.
What does NIEPS stand for?
NIEPS stands for Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions (Duke University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Interagency Emergency Operations Center (FEMA)
- National Institute for Earth Physics (Romania)
- National Institute for Economic Policy (South Africa)
- National Institute for Educational Planning (Newport, CA)
- Native Instruments Elektrik Piano
- Natural and Induced Environments Panel
- Network of Indian Environment Professionals (India)
- Nuclear Industry Evaluation Program
- National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (INDIA)
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment)
- Nakamae International Economic Research
- National Industrial Equipment Reserve
- National Institute for Environmental Renewal
- National Institute of Economic Research
- National Institute of Environmental Research (South Korea)
- Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation
- Northern Ireland Economic Research Centre
- Nansen International Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (Russia)
- Nanjing Institute of Environmental Sciences (China)
- National Imagery Exploitation System (National Imagery and Mapping Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
office of the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions at Duke University and a former TIME Magazine writer.
00 (paperback) The Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions at Duke University is a non-partisan institute that engages with decision makers in government, the private sector, and the non-profit community to help address environmental challenges.