trans, from Ambrose, A Select Library of Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church, 2nd ser.
What does NPNF stand for?
NPNF stands for Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers (Christian writings)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPNF
- National Peripheral Neuropathy Community (Aloha, OR)
- No Pay No Cure (credit management)
- No Pic No Chat (Internet slang)
- No Points, No Closing Costs (mortgage financing)
- Non-Personnel Non-Capital (school budgets)
- National Parks and Nature Conservancy Act (1969 legislation; Seychelles)
- National Parent Network on Disabilities
- Native People of the Northeast (New England states)
- No Polling with No Energy Constraints
- Nez Perce National Forest (Idaho)
- No Point/No Fire
- Non-Produced Non-Financial (statistics; UK)
- National Practitioners Network for Fathers and Families
- Northern Plains Natural Gas (Nebraska)
- National Parks of New York Harbor (US National Park Service)
- Nez Perce National Historical Park (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington)
- Nez Perce National Historic Trail
- No Payments/No Interest
- No Publicar Ni Informar (Spanish: Do Not Publish or Report; phone numbers; Chile)
- NatWest PEP (Personal Equity Plan) Nominees Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
In A Select Library of the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church, ed Philip Schaff (Series 1, Vol.
Many other works in the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers series (8vs, London, 1887-1892) and Fathers of the Church (Catholic University of America, 1948-), supplemented by the new Hyde Park series (New York, 1990-), ed.