uk CAPTION(S): NICE TO MEET YOU Members of the Sleeping Beauty cast bring smiles to young patients' faces
What does NTMY stand for?
NTMY stands for Nice To Meet You
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Northern Territory Music School (Jingili, NT, Australia)
- NT Media Services
- National Trust Main Street Center
- Normalized Time Mean-Square Variance
- North Thames Ministerial Training Course (UK)
- New Testament Missionary Union
- Nice to Meet You
- National Technical Means of Verification (military protocol)
- National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1996
- North Texas Municipal Water District
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hi, nice to meet you, and yes, we can speak," said Brian Lawson, a 22-year-old, who runs the blog New Hampshire Presidential Watch.
It's always like, 'It's nice to meet you, now let's moan and groan,'" she said.
Instead, they shake hands and say, `It's nice to meet you.
Names have been changed to protect the identity of the participants-except, of course, for my own: "Hello Bob, It was nice to meet you a few weeks back at Mary's opening.
Sadly his face fell when he glanced downwards but cheeky Luke carried on: "Never mind, it's still nice to meet you.
I've hung out with guys all night and thought, 'Great,' and then you get to the shoes and it's like, 'Sorry, goodbye, nice to meet you.