A little bit nice but dim, but that's LA chicks for you.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for Nice But Dim (person)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- Networks by Design, Inc (New York)
- Neuro-Behcet's Disease
- Neurobiological Disorders
- Nevada by Design (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Never Back Down
- Never Been Done
- New Bible Dictionary (reference book)
- New Box Diseño (graphic design company; Mexico)
- New Business Development
- Next Business Day
- Nitro-2-1,3-BenzoxaDiazol-4-yl (green fluorescent dye used to track synthetic lipids)
- No Big Deal
- Nonbattle Death
- Normal Blood Donor
- Normal Business Day
- Nothing But Drama
- Nozzle Bay Door (aviation)
- Nucleotide Binding Domain
- N-4-Nitrobenzo-2-Oxa-1,3-Diazole Phosphatidylethanolamine
- Nucleotide-Binding Domain 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest Nice and Simple campaign, which Tim: three new TV ads starts on October 1, will include three TV ads featuring Harry Enfield's Tim Nice But Dim, a PR campaign with new recipe ideas and a full programme of activities with butchers and supermarkets.
Byline: HEATHER RAMSAY FRENCH stunner Laetitia Casta is fed up with Hollywood typecasting her as nice but dim.
5 million [pounds sterling] beef and lamb campaign fronted by the Tim Nice But Dim character creation of popular television comedian, Harry Enfield, is launched by the Meat and Livestock Commission this month.
Research which the MLC has carried out prior to the launch of the new Tim Nice But Dim campaign has identified that mid week sales of beef and lamb could be higher.