The Americas Linkage 2004 program is also supported by the Florida Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce, the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission, the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce, the Miami-Dade County Coalition of Chambers of Commerce, the Nicaraguan American Chamber of Commerce, Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches and the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce.
What does NACC stand for?
NACC stands for Nicaraguan American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NACC
We have 193 other meanings of NACC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Congregational Churches (Philippines)
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- National Automatic Controls Conference
- National Automobile Chamber of Commerce (1913-1934)
- National Mall and Memorial Parks (US National Park Service)
- Native American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Nature Action Collaborative for Children (Redmond, WA)
- Naval Ambulatory Care Clinic
- Network-Assisted Cell Change (GSM)
- New Air Combat Capability (Australia)
- North American Calibration Cooperative (Canada)
- North American Christian Convention
- North American, Central American and Caribbean (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NATO)
- North Avon Canoe Club (UK)
- Northside Aztlan Community Center (Fort Collins, CO)
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Norton Apostolic Christian Church (Ohio)
- Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- NTC Airspace Control Center