Medical Records Institute The Medstat Group National Alliance for Hispanic Health National Alliance of Caregiving National Association of Chain Drug Stores Foundation National Business Coalition on Health National Consumers League The National Council on the Aging National Council on Patient Information and Education National Family Caregivers Association National Health Council National Health Policy Group National Patient Safety Foundation National Quality Forum New Jersey Healthcare Quality Institute Niagara Health Quality Coalition Pharmacy Care Alliance Rite Aid Safe Med, Inc.
What does NHQC stand for?
NHQC stands for Niagara Health Quality Coalition (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Norwegian Human Powered Vehicles
- National Hazing Prevention Week (HazingPrevention.Org; Aurora, CO)
- New Hampshire Pop Warner
- New Horizons Pro Wrestling (Australia)
- National Headquarters
- National Housing Quality
- Naval Headquarters
- New Helsinki Quartet (string musicians)
- New Hungarian Quarterly
- National Housing Quality Award
- New Hampshire Quarter Horse Association
- Nursing Home Quality Initiative
- National Hospital Quality Measures
- New Hampshire QSO Party (amateur radio operators gathering)
- National Healthcare Quality Report
- Nursing Home Quality Reform Act
- National Honor Roll
- Nationale Havenraad
- Natural and Historic Resources
- Natural Hazards Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also the former Chairman of the Niagara Health Quality Coalition and was a member of the Leadership Buffalo Class of 1992.
Other speakers include experts from the country's leading hospitals and health systems, as well as such organizations as the American Nurses Association, American Society for Healthcare Risk Management, Colorado Patient Safety Coalition, Institute for Safe Medication Practices, Leapfrog Group, Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors, National Quality Forum, Niagara Health Quality Coalition, PULSE of Colorado and the Foundation for Healthy Communities.