This presentation will discuss quality service delivery drivers, including the emerging role of business service management, next-generation asset management, the service catalog and process deployment -- all related to improving the perceived value of the service desk.
What does NGAM stand for?
NGAM stands for Next-Generation Asset Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGAM
We have 2 other meanings of NGAM in our Acronym Attic
- National Guard Association of Georgia (Hinesville, GA)
- National Groepering Ambulante Handel (Dutch: National Ambulatory Trade Group; professional association)
- National Guard Association of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
- No Gum as Issued (philately)
- Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (protein)
- New Guinea Australia Line (est. 1950)
- Newfoundland Gays and Lesbians for Equality (Canada)
- National Guard Association of Maryland (Bel Air, MD)
- National Guard Association of Michigan (Cadillac, MI)
- Next Generation Aviation Mask
- National Guard Association of Massachusetts
- National Greyhound Adoption Network (dog rescue)
- Next Generation Access Network
- National Guard Association of New Jersey
- National Government Audit Office (Philippines)
- Neuraminidase plus Galactose Oxidase
- Next Generation Adaptive Optics (various organizations)
- North Georgia Astronomical Observatory
- Northern Gulf Affairs Office (est. 2003; formerly Office of Special Plans)
- National Guild of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the addition of these new topics, the IT Management Solutions Center now covers 15 important IT management technologies, including: -- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) -- Service Desk -- Next-Generation Asset Management -- Service Level Management (SLM) and Business Service Management (BSM) -- Virtualization -- Information Security -- Systems Change and Configuration Management Designed to help IT professionals quickly narrow down a short list of vendors for their key initiatives, the IT Management Solutions Center provides in-depth information on hundreds of IT management solutions in one location.
Personal Capital, a next-generation asset management platform and financial advisor.
Next-Generation Asset Management (NGAM) -- In 2008, enterprise IT organizations will be faced with increasing demands to run IT like a business.
Energy Editors/Business Editors/High-Tech Writers Nuclear Energy Assembly NEW ORLEANS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2004 Focused Solution Delivers Support for Standard Nuclear Performance Model (SNPM) MRO Software (Nasdaq: MROI), the leading provider of strategic asset management solutions, today announced the availability of MAXIMO Nuclear(R), the next-generation asset management solution for the Nuclear energy industry.
The Solutions Center offers a wealth of information on a variety of IT management topics, including the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Level Management (SLM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Virtualization, and Next-Generation Asset Management.
NXN, which was acquired by Avid in January of this year, will use GDC as the venue to launch version 7 of alienbrain Studio, its next-generation asset management system.
com/ In this report, EMA analysts Dennis Drogseth and Jeff Cotrupe introduce the concept of Next-Generation Asset Management (NGAM) -- a gradual convergence of asset management and service management that views services as the end "products" (and hence the "ultimate assets") for any IT organization.