Knott said: "I've just spoken to Keiran [Burke, trainer] and with the next payment due we decided it was a waste of time to leave him in the Gold Cup.
What does NPD stand for?
NPD stands for Next Payment Due
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPD
We have 171 other meanings of NPD in our Acronym Attic
- National Purchase Diary
- Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (National Democratic Party of Germany)
- Natural Product Discovery
- Navy Procurement Directive
- Network Probe Daemon
- Neutral Particle Detector
- Neutron Powder Diffractometer
- New Product Development
- New Product Dynamics
- Newcastle Police Department (various locations)
- Niemann-Pick Disease
- Nippon Parking Development Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Niskayuna Police Department
- Nitrogen Phosphorous Detector
- No Pay Due (US Army Finance)
- No Performance Determined
- No Perfumes or Dyes
- Noise-Power-Distance (FAA Integrated Noise Model)
- Nominal Percent Defective (US NASA)
- Nominal Pipe Diameter (structural engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether collections to date are equal to, exceed, or are less than the financial requirements for the next payment due on the case has a corresponding influence on remaining payments, including the "Amount Due with Amendment Acceptance.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000113/INTDLOGO ) Internet Self Service will provide Premier Bankcard's clients with the ability to manage their accounts by viewing balances, payment status, next payment due date, and cycle-to-date transactions.
The same loan would be categorized as 'under 30-days' delinquent (or current) using the OTS method because the servicer has until the next payment due date or the first of the following month to count that loan as delinquent.
Internet Self Service will provide Premier Bankcard's clients with the ability to manage their accounts by viewing balances, payment status, next payment due date, and cycle-to-date transactions.
While the payment of debt service on the notes is still being made, and sufficient cash is expected to be available for the next payment due in July, the weak operating performance has significantly eroded the margin of safety assumed for the transaction.