By 2015, 4G technology adoption level will exceed the 2010 US population figure * Competition for bandwidth escalating amongst US tier-one carriers * 3G/4G 2015 forecast: in excess of 300,000,000 points of presence (POPs) LONDON -- The North American next generation wireless networks market is gaining pace, according to a new report available on companiesandmarkets.
What does NGWN stand for?
NGWN stands for Next Generation Wireless Networks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Northern Governorates Water Administration (Jordan)
- Naughtiest Girl Was A Monitor (band)
- National Guild of Wine and Beer Judges (UK; est 1963)
- National GACC (Geographic Area Coordinating Center) Website Committee (Idaho)
- National Global Warming Coalition
- National Garments Workers Federation (Bangladesh)
- National Grape and Wine Initiative (Sacramento, CA)
- National Ground Water Information Center
- New Generation Water Leaders (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Next Generation Water Level Measurement System
- Next Generation Wireless Network
- no gain without pain
- National Gulf War Resource Center, Inc.
- National Ground Water Research and Educational Foundation
- New Goreangab Water Reclamation Plant (Windhoek, Namibia)
- North Gateway Water Reclamation Plant (Phoenix, AZ)
- New Group of World Servers
- Next Generation Windows Services (Microsoft)
- Next Generation Wireless System
- National Girls and Women in Sports Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
BelAir Networks products have always led the industry in performance and QoS critical for next generation wireless networks.
Providing embedded access to next generation wireless networks raises the bar for anytime, anywhere, reliable access to critical information," said Rance Poehler, president of Panasonic Computer Solutions Company.
Our ability to deliver a combination of superior reliability and scalability along with a unified platform for extension into next generation wireless networks has led to an upsurge in demand for our networking products," said Horton.
There is a real need in the industry to understand how real next generation wireless networks will be behave at their capacity limits.
The bar for investing in WLAN companies is extremely high right now, and Resonext's unique product architecture and patents have positioned the company to anticipate and meet its customers' needs for next generation wireless networks," said Cliff Chen, partner at Crimson Ventures' Asia operations.
The company's smart antenna offerings provide wireless operators, tower providers and infrastructure manufacturers with cost-effective solutions that maximize capacity and performance, improve quality and increase efficiency of CDMA, GSM and next generation wireless networks.
iCell is the latest example of innovation and leadership from TELOS Technology, the industry leader in next generation wireless networks.