NETXUSA is an ideal value-added distributor for the Praxon PDX next generation telephone system," said Steve White, vice president of America's sales for Praxon, Inc.
What does NGTS stand for?
NGTS stands for Next Generation Telephone System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NGTS
We have 6 other meanings of NGTS in our Acronym Attic
- National Geospatial Technical Operations Center (US Geological Survey; Rolla, MO)
- Nature Guide Training Program (RARE conservation; various locations)
- Next Generation Telematics Protocol
- Next Generation Threat Prevention (software)
- Nigel Griffiths Thoroughbred Racing (Canada)
- National Grid Technical Specification (operating standards; National Grid)
- National Guard Training Site
- Natural Gas Transmission System (various organizations)
- New Generation Trading System (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Next Generation Tax System (Washington)
- Next Generation Test System (Hekimian)
- Next Generation Threat System (aircrew training devices)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Natural Gas Transportation Service Agreement (Secure Energy, Inc.; Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America; St. Louis, MO)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc. (Northrop Grumman Corporation; Austin, TX)
- National Gas Taper Thread
- normal glucose tolerance test
- Next-Generation Television
- No Good Television
- Not Going to Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next generation telephone systems are being deployed around the world, and every one will need the subscriber features provided by IPeria's ActivEdge software.