The custom 120 kW UQMO hybrid electric propulsion systems powering the vehicles were provided in support of Armor Holding's contract as part of the Army's Future Tactical Truck System (FTTS) effort to develop a demonstrator next generation tactical wheeled vehicle, called the Maneuver Sustainment Vehicle (MSV).
What does NGTWV stand for?
NGTWV stands for Next Generation Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Next Generation Test System (Hekimian)
- Next Generation Threat System (aircrew training devices)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- Natural Gas Transportation Service Agreement (Secure Energy, Inc.; Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America; St. Louis, MO)
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc. (Northrop Grumman Corporation; Austin, TX)
- National Gas Taper Thread
- normal glucose tolerance test
- Next-Generation Television
- No Good Television
- Not Going to Work
- Nagoya Gakuin University (Nagoya, Japan)
- Never Give Up
- Next Generation Utilities (conference)
- Nitrogen Generation Unit
- Nitroguanidine (propellant)
- Non-Gonococcal Urethritis
- Non-Gonorrhoea Urethritis (urology)
- Norges Geologiske Undersøkelse (Geological Survey of Norway)
- North Glasgow University Hospitals Division (UK)
- Next Generation User Management (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:UDI) has been awarded a $480,000 contract by the National Automotive Center (NAC) for the next generation tactical wheeled vehicle (NGTWV) project.
Army's evaluation of a next generation tactical wheeled vehicle.