The mobile broadband zone showcases the capabilities of next generation mobile networks.
What does NGMN stand for?
NGMN stands for Next Generation Mobile Networks
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NGMN
We have 1 other meaning of NGMN in our Acronym Attic
- Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project (University of Hamburg; Germany; document preservation)
- National Geologic Map Database (USGS)
- National Geologic Map Database
- Night Guardian Mono Goggle (US Night Vision Corp.)
- National Gas Machinery Laboratory (Kansas State University)
- National Growth Management Leadership Project
- Northrop Grumman Marine Logistics Support
- Networked Game Mobility Model
- Next-Generation Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor Model
- National Groundwater Monitoring Network (South Korea)
- National Geographic Magazine Portugal
- Nunavut General Monitoring Program (Canada)
- Nepalese-German Manuscript Preservation Project (German Oriental Society)
- National Geographic Music and Radio
- Next Gen Market Research (LinkedIn group)
- Nex Gen Media Server (software)
- North Garner Middle School (North Carolina)
- North Gwinnett Middle School (Sugar Hill, GA)
- Northern Guilford Middle School (Greensboro, NC)
- Northgate Middle School (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: AVNW), a leading expert in microwave networking solutions, today announced that it has joined the Next Generation Mobile Networks (NGMN) Alliance as an active sponsor along with a community of leading operators and manufacturers in the mobile industry.
00 Hardcover TK7872 The concept of Self-Organizing Networks (SON) was introduced by the Next Generation Mobile Networks alliance in 2007 as a key enabler for simplifying operation and maintenance in next-generation mobile networks.
The access to a variety of messaging solutions for next generation mobile networks on one platform means that carriers can start by migrating traffic seamlessly and roll out newer innovative solutions as customer needs grow," said Tobias Reusch, VP of Openmind's Messaging Business Unit.
The Next Generation Mobile Networks Alliance has established a set of functionalities for the automated self-organizations of long-term evolution networks, so that human intervention is minimized in the planning, deployment, optimization, and maintenance activities of these new networks.
SON features are an integral component of 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks with standards bodies such as 3G Partnership Program (3GPP) and Next Generation Mobile Networks (NGMN) actively working on the definition of SON.
9781605662503 Next generation mobile networks and ubiquitous computing.
The solution also supports Next Generation Mobile Networks (NGMN) Alliance and 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Self-Organizing Networks (SON) principles, and easily integrates with third-party Operations Support Systems and Network Management Systems, as well as Powerwave's Network Operations Center, located in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, which provides outsourced day-to-day operation, management and support services.