Over half of that funding will come from discontinuing the Space Launch Initiative, which included the now canceled orbital space plane program and the Next Generation Launch Technology program, which was aimed at developing technologies for future spacecraft.
What does NGLT stand for?
NGLT stands for Next Generation Launch Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NGLT
- Naval Gunfire Liaison Officer
- Navy General Library Program (US Navy)
- National Gelechiidae Lepidoptera Recording Scheme (UK)
- Next Generation Long Range Strike
- National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force
- Non-Governmental Liaison Service (United Nations)
- North Georgia Live Steamers (railroad club)
- Northern Great Lakes Synod (Michigan)
- Northern Guam Lens Study (est. 1980; Guam Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce
- North Georgia LEGO Train Club
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Next-Generation Launch Vehicle
- Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College
- Nano Graphite Materials (joint venture company)
- National Gandhi Museum (New Delhi, India)
- National Garden Month
- National Geographic Magazine
- National Girls Ministries (religious outreach)
- National Grange Mutual (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 million contract with NASA Dryden Flight Research Center to deliver a SATCOM antenna for Flight Demo 2 of NASA's Next Generation Launch Technology (NGLT) Space-Based Telemetry and Range Safety (STARS) project.
The delivery was made as part of Teledyne Energy Systems multi-year contract with NASA's Glenn Research Center to develop an advanced PEM fuel cell power plant for NASA's Next Generation Launch Technology (NGLT) Program.