Russell-Graham, "Comparative Efficiency of the Use of the Next Generation Impactor Compared to the Andersen Cascade Impactor When Used with Dry Powder Inhalers," =DDL 18, 120-123 (2007).
What does NGI stand for?
NGI stands for Next Generation Impactor (trademark of MSP Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGI
We have 111 other meanings of NGI in our Acronym Attic
- National Grid Initiative (various nations)
- Natural Gas Initiative (Saudi Arabia)
- Natural Gas Intelligence (publication)
- Natural Gas Inventory
- Navigazione Generale Italiana (Italian: Italian General Navigation)
- Net Gamers Italia
- New Generation Imagery
- New Global Initiatives (Bethesda, MD)
- New Guinea Islands
- Next Generation Identification (US FBI database)
- Next Generation Installation
- Next Generation Internet
- Non-Government Individual
- Norges Geotekniske Institute (Norway)
- Northwest Gemological Institute (Bellevue, WA)
- Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (Norway)
- Novations Group, Inc. (now Global Novations)
- Narrow-Gap Improved Electroslag Welding (National Bridge Research Organization)
- Next Generation Internet - Optical Network for Regional Access with Multiwave Protocols (MIT Lincoln Lab)
- National Geospatial Information Agency (US Federal Geographic Data Committee)