The Next Generation Estate Contracts (NGEC) programme will now mandate successful bidders for each of four regional prime contracts for hard facilities management, and the national prime contracts for housing and the training estate to manage water consumption in single living accommodation, office, sports technical buildings and other facilities.
What does NGEC stand for?
NGEC stands for Next Generation Estate Contracts (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NGEC
- Not Good Enough
- Not Greater or Equal
- National General Export Authorisation (exports; EU)
- Next Generation Electric Aircrafts (aerospace technology)
- Next Generation Electrical Architecture
- National Geospatial Enterprise Architecture-Management Advisory Council (USGS)
- Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma
- National Guard Educational Assistance Program
- National Gas Export Company (Iran)
- Nevada Geriatric Education Center (Las Vegas and Reno, NV)
- Next Generation Exploration Conference (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Northeast Georgia Education Conference
- Northeast Global Education Center (Salem State College; Salem, MA)
- Northwest Genome Engineering Consortium (National Institutes of Health)
- Arab Network for Gender and Development
- Natural Gas Engine Driven
- Network in Genes and Environment in Development
- Natural Gas Engine-Driven Air Compressor
- National Guard Educational Foundation (est. 1975; Washington, DC)
- New Government Electric Factory Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IBM solution will also enable processes to be streamlined across the MoD's diverse organization by linking with the systems used by DIO's Next Generation Estate Contracts team.
The contract will now run to 31 March 2014 in alignment with the start of the Next Generation Estate Contracts (NGEC).