3 billion per year business unit and successfully led the HP team that won the re-compete of the Next Generation Enterprise Network project.
What does NGEN stand for?
NGEN stands for Next Generation Enterprise Network (US Navy Intranet Development Program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NGEN
We have 1 other meaning of NGEN in our Acronym Attic
- Arab Network for Gender and Development
- Natural Gas Engine Driven
- Network in Genes and Environment in Development
- Natural Gas Engine-Driven Air Compressor
- National Guard Educational Foundation (est. 1975; Washington, DC)
- New Government Electric Factory Limited
- Next Generation Economy Initiative (New Mexico)
- Next Generation Extension Mode
- North Georgia Electric Membership Corporation
- Next Generation
- National Guidance and Empowerment Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS (Uganda)
- Natural Gas Engine Oil
- Nepal Government Employees' Organisation
- Non Geostationary (satellite communications)
- Non Geostationary Earth Orbit (satellite communications)
- Natural Gas Extension Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Next Generation Electric Propulsion (US NASA)
- Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- National Greenhouse Energy Reporting (Australia)
- National Gas Emergency Response Advisory Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Windom is about to make history by breaking that record and awarding an estimated $5 billion contract(s) to operate the Department of the Navy's (DON) Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN).
Contributing to the discussion is the Naval Enterprise Networks program office with an article about the acquisition strategy for the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) which will replace the Navy Marine Corps Intranet in April 2014.
The contract covers one of multiple service areas under the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) initiative, which aims to achieve the Navy's vision of a fully integrated naval networking environment.
The Navy will transition from a contractor-owned and operated network to a government-owned and contractor-operated network in going from NMCI to the follow-on Next Generation Enterprise Network.
Department of the Navy contract to provide network transport services for the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) initiative.
At this time, there are a number of major information technology (IT) infrastructure and services initiatives underway across the DON, including the Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN), Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN), and Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES).
Consultation on CIO-level initiatives including Information Assurance, portfolio management through Cyber Asset Reduction and Security tasks, and Next Generation Enterprise Network strategies