RedSky leverages legacy standards as well as the new National Emergency Number Association (NENA) i3 standards for Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) to help organizations provide effective 9-1-1 emergency response, comply with state E911 regulations and meet business requirements for safety, risk management and efficiency.
What does NG911 stand for?
NG911 stands for Next Generation 9-1-1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Next Generation - Network Encryption System
- Next-Generation Optical Transport Network
- Nicotine Gum Plus Psychological Treatment
- Next Generation of Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
- Next Generation Synchronous Optical Network
- Ninja Gaiden II (video game)
- Nursing Green to Gold (US Army commissioning program)
- Next Generation Geospatial Information
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (video game)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (gaming)
- Nagoya City Greenery Association (Nagoya City, Japan)
- Nakagawa General Association (Japan)
- National Gallery of Art
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Gardening Association
- National Gay Association of the Philippines
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (US DoD)
- National Glass Association
- National Government Agency (Philippines)
- National Governors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the division is responsible for the Next Generation 9-1-1 business, including Alabama's ANGEN deployment, which is currently underway.
NASDAQ: TSYS) said it has completed the phase one deployment of the Next Generation 9-1-1 services network for the state of Iowa, the first state in the nation to complete a statewide deployment of a National Emergency Number Association i3-compliant Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1) system.
NENA works with public policy leaders, emergency services and telecommunications industry partners, like-minded public safety associations, and other stakeholder groups to develop and carry out critical programs and initiatives to improve 9-1-1; to facilitate the creation of an IP-based Next Generation 9-1-1 system; and to establish industry leading standards, training, and certifications.
The Emergency CallWorks solution was developed from the ground up to take advantage of the projected Next Generation 9-1-1 infrastructure.
NASDAQ: TSYS) has announced its new, comprehensive, end-to-end suite of Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1) solutions for public safety and emergency response.
We believe Sentry offers a functionally comprehensive, yet cost effective solution to do just that, and puts the customer on the right path towards next generation 9-1-1," Kenyon said.
They shared a common goal of identifying a Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) design that is responsive to these new technologies and creating a plan to transition to the new technology.