70 billion in the next fiscal year for annual development programme (ADP) for the southern Punjab districts.
What does NFY stand for?
NFY stands for Next Fiscal Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFY
We have 2 other meanings of NFY in our Acronym Attic
- Namibia Farm Workers' Union
- National Federation of Workers' Unions (Philippines)
- Noble Foundation Wildlife Unit (Ardmore, OK)
- Non-Fatal Workplace Violence (workers' compensation claim)
- National Federation of Women Workers
- New Fone Express
- Newfield Exploration Company (stock symbol)
- Nord France Experts (French: Northern France Experts)
- National Fragile X Foundation (disease support organization)
- Never Forget You
- Norsk Forum for Ytringsfrihet (Norwegian: Norwegian Forum for Freedom of Expression)
- Not Finished Yet
- Not Fixed Yet
- Not For You
- Nylon Filament Yarn
- National Foster Youth Advisory Council
- North Flathead Yacht Club (Somers, MT)
- New Frontier Young Democrats (African-American political group)
- Not For Your Eyes
- National Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My main concern is maintaining the fiscal track so that as we stop the stimulus spending, we dramatically reduce the deficit going into the next fiscal year, even more the next fiscal year, the one after that, and then balance in the following fiscal year," he added.
In the next fiscal year Sentech will get R120m for the same purpose.
The Nikkei business daily reported Thursday that the government would on Friday announce a series of tax breaks and simpler immigration procedures to double foreign investment next fiscal year and create 1.
24 billion dollars), an increase of 47 billion rupees (581 million dollars) for the next fiscal year.
Mindful of the fat times in Sacramento, and with the Legislature hammering out a budget for the next fiscal year, the union has seized the moment to demand more for its members.
If the State Legislature does not act on the Governor's budget by the next fiscal year, the bills in the Governor's budget become dead letters.
The group's task is to find places to spend the new money within the child care community, as well as identify some of the early-learning issues that need to be addressed Out of the federal allocation of $700-million, the Yukon Territory expects to receive about $210,000 this year, and then over $500,000 in the next fiscal year.