They started laughing when we told them and said to Pete that it was crazy as he would never be the next action star, but Pete was adamant it should be added.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for Next Action Star (TV Show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NAS
We have 400 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- Network Attached Storage
- Network Automation System (software)
- Networked Attached Storage
- Networking Architecture and Storage (IEEE International Conference)
- Neuroanaesthesia Society (Birmingham, UK)
- New Accession States
- New American Schools
- New American Standard (bible version)
- New Associated States
- New Attack Submarine
- Nigerian Academy of Sciences
- Nikon Acquisition Syndrome (slang; urge to buy Nikon equipment or accessories)
- No Added Salt (dietary)
- Node Avionics Simulator
- Non Aliter Specificatus (Latin: Not Further Specified)
- Non-Access Stratum (3GPP)
- Non-Availability Statement
- Non-Caloric Artificial Sweetener
- Nonaccelerating Securities
- NORAD Alerting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
com NEXT ACTION STAR - Two stars What: Reality series seeking an ``American Idol'' of bone-breaking mayhem.
The new GRB Entertainment series Next Action Star (for NBC) offers the two winners the chance to star in the Joel Silver feature film Hit Me.
He has teamed up with NBC in an attempt to find The Next Action Star.
We are thrilled to be able to showcase NEXT ACTION STAR to a broader American audience," said Gary R.
Confirmed celebrity guests and judges to date include Rogelio Martinez (Singer), Ninette Rios (host of Telemundo's Buena Onda), Rick Najera (Comedian / "Mad TV" writer); Super Steve Flores (from KROQ's Kevin and Bean morning team), Marki Costello (Casting Director for Next Action Star, The Bachelor 1, Meet My Folks, Temptation Island II), and Elaine Montalvo (Costume Designer for Supercross, Real Women Have Curves, Chuck and Buck, Brother's Garcia).