Fuqua Ruth Typer Insurance is a family owned and operated insurance agency with offices in Hesston and Newton, Kansas providing quality insurance solutions to clients in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
What does EWK stand for?
EWK stands for Newton, Kansas (Airport Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EWK
We have 8 other meanings of EWK in our Acronym Attic
- East West Journal (monthly health publication)
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Expert Witness Journal (est. 1998)
- East Windsor Junior High School (East Windsor, CT)
- Electronic Warfare Joint Working Group
- Edelstahl Witten Krefeld GmbH (German: Witten-Krefeld Steel Works; now Deutsche Edelstahlwerke; Witten, Germany)
- Egon W Kreutzer (German bookseller)
- Eisenwerke Kaiserslautern GmbH (Germany)
- Electric Winterization Kit
- Erich Wolfgang Korngold (composer)
- EuroWork Global Ltd (Torrance, California)
- Evangelisatie Werkgroep Kerken Hengelo (Dutch: Evangelism Churches Working in Hengelo; Hengelo, Netherlands)
- Eat Well and Keep Moving (health program for elementary students)
- Early Warning Line
- East West Line (train simulation; gaming)
- Effective Working Length
- Electrical Wholesale Limited (UK)
- Electronic Wait List (US VA)
- Electronic Warfare Laboratory
- Engineer Work Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
aerospace advanced composite materials, parts and assemblies manufacturing and design business unit situated in Newton, Kansas.
Deb Honaker, Newton, Kansas COUNTRYSIDE: A reader states that her garden is being bothered by moles.
Marlow Ediger, 201 West 22nd Street: Box 417, North Newton, Kansas 67117
Bruce Bradshaw, currently assistant professor of economics and business at Bethel College, North Newton, Kansas, draws on his many years as director of transformational development research and training for World Vision International to give us a helpful book on the whole gospel and holistic ministry and the implementation and consequences of change across cultures.
Morton Superintendent Newton Public Schools USD 373 Newton, Kansas
USA: Cory Penner, 29, a pharmacist from Newton, Kansas, charged with taking blood samples from dozens of people for a nonexistent study appears to have drawn blood unnecessarily for 11 years.
This was adapted from a lecture given at Bethel College in North Newton, Kansas in 1998.