At least that's the conclusion of an analysis published in the spring 2000 issue of the Newspaper Research Journal and written by Wolfram Peiser, a professor at the university of Mainz in Germany.
What does NRJ stand for?
NRJ stands for Newspaper Research Journal (quarterly journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRJ
We have 5 other meanings of NRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Non Resident Investor Tax Credit (Australia)
- National Research Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (Iran)
- Nuclear Ribosomal Internal Transcribed Spacer
- Natural Resource Inventory Update (Portland, OR)
- Nuclear Remote Interface Unit (F-16 aircraft weapons station controller)
- National Refrigerants Incorporated
- National Research Journal (periodical of the National Research Guild)
- Natural Resources Journal
- Nero Jukebox Compilation File (file extension)
- Nouvelle Radio Jeunesse (French: New Youth Radio)
- National Ragtime and Jazz Archive
- Network for Research in Jewish Education
- Network Remote Job Entry
- National Rhythmic Judges Partnership
- Nederlandse Rode Kruis (Dutch: Dutch Red Cross)
- Newark (Amtrak station code; Newark, DE)
- Nihon Ruuteru Kyoudan (Japanese Lutheran church)
- Non Resident Keralite (India)
- Normal Rat Kidney
Samples in periodicals archive:
She's a member of the Newspaper Association of America convention arrangements committee, the American Society of Newspaper Editors Writing Awards Board and nominations committee, and the editorial board of the Newspaper Research Journal.
His articles and commentary have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Advertising Age, Adweek, Journalism Quarterly, Newspaper Research Journal, and elsewhere.