At Missouri's Springfield News-Leader, Linda Greiwe has been named president and publisher; previously, she held the same titles at Ohio's Newark Advocate and Gannett's Newspaper Network of Central Ohio, jobs she'd held since February 2008.
What does NNCO stand for?
NNCO stands for Newspaper Network of Central Ohio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNCO
We have 2 other meanings of NNCO in our Acronym Attic
- Nortel Networks Command Line Interface
- Neural Networks in the Capital Markets (conference)
- Northern Nashville Country Music Club (Caithness, Scotland)
- National Network of Career Nursing Assistants
- Nortel Networks Certified Network Architect
- National Nematode Collection of New Zealand (part of Crown Research Institute Landcare Research New Zealand Ltd,)
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office
- National Nephrology Certification Organization (est. 1998)
- National Network for Collaboration (Fargo, ND)
- National Network of Constituent Organizations (National High School Alliance; Washington, DC)
- Nordic Naturals Complete Omega (personal health product)
- Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce (Newton, MA)
- Number of Normal Comment Lines
- Native Nurses Career Opportunity Program (University of Minnesota School of Nursing; Minneapolis, MN)
- Named Nurse for Child Protection (UK)
- National Name Check Program (US FBI)
- National Nursing Competency Project
- National Nutrition Council of the Philippines
- Nearest Neighbor Concurrent Processor
- Network Node Control Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gannett Leadership & Diversity Award -- The Newspaper Network of Central Ohio.
At Ohio's Newark Advocate and Gannett's Newspaper Network of Central Ohio, Linda Greiwe has been named president and publisher and president, respectively; previously, she was senior vice president of advertising at Gannett's Arizona Republic of Phoenix, a job she'd held since 2001.
Al Getler has been named vice president of circulation; previously he was vice president of marketing and circulation for the Newspaper Network of Central Ohio (The Advocate, Newark, Times Recorder, Zanesville, et.
At the Times Recorder of Zanesville, Ohio, Jason Maddux has been named managing editor; previously he had been the coordinating and on-line editor for the Newspaper Network of Central Ohio.