4 percent of the 44,881 households in their city zone or newspaper designated market (NDM), the primary market.
What does NDM stand for?
NDM stands for Newspaper Designated Market
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDM
We have 102 other meanings of NDM in our Acronym Attic
- National Duty Manager (IBM)
- Natural Disaster Management
- Naturalistic Decision Making (conference)
- NCCS Data Management
- Near Dry Machining (applying a very small amount of lubricant in lieu of flood coolant)
- Network Data Manager
- Network Data Mover
- Network Design & Management
- Network Design Model (informational model)
- New Delhi Metallo-Beta-Lactamase (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ZIP code-specific delivery of home-delivered and/or single-copy circulation, within the newspaper designated market (NDM) or ABC City Zone.
Explains David Daugherty, Gannett's director of research services in New York: "We always do our studies within the NDM," or newspaper designated market, which is a portion of the total circulation area.