The cineplex, which only opened last October, is part of a modern seaside resort, a caretaker who comes daily to the theatre, gets it cleaned and waits for news from the front line.
What does NFTF stand for?
NFTF stands for News from the Front
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFTF
We have 1 other meaning of NFTF in our Acronym Attic
- North Florida Tres Dias
- Non-Ferrous Materials Technology Development Centre (India)
- National Federation of Telecom Employees (New Delhi, India)
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Neonatal Ferret Tracheal Epithelial
- Network Facility Terminating Equipment
- Network for Training Entrepreneurship (est. 1987; New York, NY)
- Notes From The Edge
- North Florida Turf Equipment Service Technicians Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- Near Field Test Facility
- National Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (Arlington, VA)
- Network of Free Thinking Hackers (Independent internet news service)
- National Flying Training Institute (India)
- Naval Firefighters Thermal Imager
- Net Fulfillment Technologies, Inc. (Melbourne, FL)
- NoFire Technologies Inc. (Upper Saddle River, NJ)
- National Fitness Trade Journal (health clubs and fitness centers)
- NAND Flash Translation Layer
- Nano Fusion Technology Laboratory (Korea)
- National Freight Transportation Library, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He nicely skewers the idea that bloggers can replace reporters; and notes the surprising truth, discovered during the second world war, that bad news from the front is better for citizens' morale than good news.
Shopping, school, rationing, news from the front, the threat of invasion, the black market, work, how did they affect your daily life?