King played an instrumental role in one of the Steelworkers larger organizing drives at Newport News Shipbuilding in Virginia.
What does NNSB stand for?
NNSB stands for Newport News Shipbuilding
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NNSB
- Northern Neck Solutions, Inc (Kilmarnock, VA)
- Novosadska Novinarska Skola (Serbian journalism school)
- Number Needed to Screen (healthcare)
- Non-Nuclear Survivability/Vulnerability Program Plan
- National Natural Science Awards (China)
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- National Nurses Society on Addictions
- Native Nations Sustainable Alliance (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Norfolk Naval Sailing Association
- Nevadans for Nuclear Safety and Benefits
- Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company (US Navy)
- International Symposium on Neural Networks and Soft Computing in Structural Engineering
- National Nuclear Security Conference
- Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission
- Nonstarch Neutral-Detergent Soluble Carbohydrates
- Nooksack Nordic Ski Club (Washington)
- NSF Network Service Center
- Nizhny Novgorod Stock and Currency Exchange (Russian stock exchange; Russia)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- National No Smoking Day (UK and Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995 Newport News Shipbuilding engineers began designing the ninth Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, Ronald Reagan (CVN 76).
announced Monday that it has successfully completed the ``stand up'' of Newport News Shipbuilding as a fully integrated sector of the company.
This was the case with the Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding Company venture with Newport News Shipbuilding of the United States.
Under separately awarded contracts from Northrop Grumman Ship Systems and Newport News Shipbuilding, DRS is providing electrical plant equipment design work for the CVN-78 and the Navy's new next-generation DD(X) destroyer programs.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) and Newport News Shipbuilding Inc.
Carriers Get Mid-Life Boost Nimitz (CVN 68) departed Newport News Shipbuilding on 25 June, right, at the completion of a three-year refueling and complex overhaul (RCOH).
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 4, 2001 Cypress Corporation announced today that the innovation and return-on-investment it achieved for Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS) has earned the company a finalist position in the 2001 RealWare Awards.