45 Seasons as football coach at Newport High School for the late Gene Morrow, who coached the Cubs from 1955-99, the longest tenure at one school in state history.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Newport High School (Bellevue, Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Neshaminy High School
- Nevada Historical Society (Reno, NV)
- New Hampshire Tracking Station (AFSCN)
- New Hampton School (New Hampton, NH)
- Newberry High School (Newberry, MI)
- Newfield High School (Selden, NY)
- Newfoundland Historical Society (Canada)
- Newington High School
- Newmarket High School (Canada)
- Newnan High School (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk/about-us/publications/ In terms of supply chains consider the work done by Leadbitter at Newport High School in 2009 compared with its 2012 award winning work in Llanwern School.
Karyn Keane, headteacher of Newport High School where Jack attended, said her sympathy went out to his family.
A product of Newport High School, Brace obtained his English literature degree at Oxford University.
In October a police dog sniffed out three film canisters in Krawiec's locker at Newport High School in northeastern Washington state.
In Newport, Wackenhut officials have said they want to be a good corporate neighbor and have offered several $11000 scholarships to graduates of Newport High School, Mays says.
Hollandsworth attended Newport High School in Bellevue, Wash.
National Finalist: Michael Barker, Newport High School, Newport, Ky.