Haraburda, USA Haraburda is deputy site project manager for Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility and commands the 464th Chemical Brigade.
What does NECDF stand for?
NECDF stands for Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Northeast Consortium of Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts
- New England College Conference Wrestling Association
- National Emission Ceilings Directive (EU)
- Native Electron Capture Dissociation
- New England Cultural Database (New England Foundation for the Arts; Boston, MA)
- Newport Chemical Depot
- Non-Exacerbated Chronic Disease
- Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Project (World Bank; Uganda)
- North East Cultural Diversity Arts Forum (UK)
- North East Community Development Council (Singapore)
- North East Cheshire Drag Hunt (cross country horse race; UK)
- New England College Development League (hockey)
- New England Committee to Defend Palestine
- Nutrition and Early Child Development Project (Uganda)
- National Energy Center of Excellence (Bismarck State College; North Dakota)
- National Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (workplace injuries)
- Naval Expeditionary Combat Enterprise
- Navy Entomology Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- Networking European Citizenship Education
- North East Centre of Excellence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BE) today announced that Parsons, the systems contractor for the Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility located in Newport, Indiana, has directed Perma-Fix of Dayton, Ohio, to stop work on the subcontract related to the treatment of hydrolysate produced during neutralization of chemical-agent VX at Newport.
Parsons, the systems contractor at the Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (NECDF), announced today that the first steel containers of liquid nerve agent VX were safely transported, drained, and pumped to agent holding tanks.
to supply a chemical-agent air-monitoring system for the Newport Chemical Agent Disposal Facility ("NECDF") in Newport, Ind.