Extension of the license, which recently was formally transferred to the Company's operating subsidiary AQ Ghana Gold Limited from Newmont Ghana Gold Limited ("NGGL"), now sets the stage for the Company to commence its 2011 Phase 1 Exploration Program on the Project.
What does NGGL stand for?
NGGL stands for Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (mining company; Accra, Ghana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGGL
- Next Generation Gateway Back End
- New Galloway Golf Club
- Next Generation Gaming Community
- Non-Germinomatous Germ Cell (tumor)
- Non-Germinoma Germ Cell Tumor
- Never Gonna Get Done
- North Golden Gate Estates (Naples, FL)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory (Australia Government Department of Climate Change)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory Committee
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventories Programme
- Newmont Ghana Gold Ltd.
- Negotiating Group on Government Procurement
- Next Generation General Purpose Mask
- Non-Glucogenic/Glucogenic Ratio
- National Garden Gift Vouchers (UK)
- National Group on Homeworking
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
- Never Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic
- Northern General Hospital (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alhaji Collins Dauda (MP), Minister of Lands, Forestry and Mines of the Republic of Ghana, has today consented to the Purchase and Sale Agreement dated September 29, 2009, as amended, between Newmont Ghana Gold Limited ("NGGL"), the Ghanaian subsidiary of Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: "NEM"), and the Company's Ghanaian subsidiary, AQ Ghana Gold Ltd.