A newly industrialized country with the youngest population in Western Europe by median age, a rapidly expanding population and an entrepreneurial spirit to rival that of any nation, Turkey is ideally suited to develop its own Yelp community for the benefit of both consumers and independent small businesses.
What does NIC stand for?
NIC stands for Newly Industrialized Country
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIC
We have 324 other meanings of NIC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Interface Codes
- Network Interface Connector
- Network Interface Controller
- Network Invasion Charlotte
- Neumann Institute for Computing (Germany)
- Nevada Industrial Commission
- New In Chess
- New Industrialized Country
- New Internet Computer (Oracle)
- Newcomers Information Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Newly Industrializing Country (NIE)
- Nicaragua (ISO Country code)
- Nicosia, Cyprus - International Airport (Airport Code, closed since 1974 until further notice)
- Night Infiltration Course
- Nihongo Instructor Club (Japan)
- Nikon Integrated Coating
- NIMS (National Incident Management System) Integration Center (US DHS/FEMA)
- Nissho Iwai Corporation (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singapore came out as the low-cost jurisdiction for just about all sectors, driven largely by the fact that as a newly industrialized country, it has much lower labour costs than any of the other participating countries.
With GDP per capita now on par with some western European nations, Singapore is the first newly industrialized country to be included in Competitive Alternatives.
According to Tom Whidden, vice president, international sales, "Infonet Philippines will provide a significant component for the country's goal to move forward and achieve a newly industrialized country status by the year 2000.