McDonald, ABC Director, Communication Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information St.
What does NLCHI stand for?
NLCHI stands for Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NLCHI in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Lights Christian Fellowship
- New Life Christian Fellowship International (Sullivan, MO)
- North Lyon County Fire Protection District (Fernley, NV)
- National Low-Carbon Fuel Standard
- Non-Linear Conjugate Gradient
- North Lands Creative Glass
- Northern Lights Costumers' Guild (International Customer's Guild)
- New Life Community Health Center (New Life Fellowship Church, Elmhurst Queens, NY)
- National Leadership Coalition for Health Care Reform
- Newfoundland and Labrador Council on Higher Education (Canada)
- North Lincoln County Historical Museum (Lincoln City, OR)
- National Law Center for Homelessness and Poverty
- National Latino Children's Institute
- Natural Lighting Co., Inc. (Glendale, AZ)
- New Life Computer Institute (India)
- New Lisbon Correctional Institution (New Lisbon, WI)
- No Longer Contained In
- Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. (West Chester, PA)
- National Latino Coalition for Justice (New York, NY)
- Norsk Land Cruiser Klubb (Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TSX:EME) today announced that the Emergis-led consortium has been selected to enter into exclusive negotiations with The Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information (The Centre), potentially leading to a contract for the development and implementation of a comprehensive pharmacy network, also known as a drug information system (DIS), that will meet the objectives and requirements of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.