Colin Whittle, of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust, felt Dempsey's goal threat was the difference between the sides.
What does NUST stand for?
NUST stands for Newcastle United Supporters Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NUST
We have 1 other meaning of NUST in our Acronym Attic
- National University of Singapore Society
- Northern Uplands Sheep Strategy
- Notebook University Stuttgart
- National University of Singapore Student Association
- Nuclear Safety Standards Committee (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Non-Uniform Simple Surface Evaporation
- Norsk Universell Siffermaskin Selvstyrt Elektronisk (Norwegian computer)
- National University of Singapore Student Union
- National University of Sciences and Technology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- National University of Sciences and Technology (Zimbabwe)
- Norwegian University for Science and Technology (see also NTNU, NUTS)
- Núcleo de Saúde do Trabalhador (Portugese)
- Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array
- Nuclear Structure Astrophysics and Reactions
- Nuclear Safety Technology Center (Japan)
- Naval UHF Satellite Testing Facility
- National Underground-Storage-Tank Integrated Demonstration
- Nuclear Strike Effects
- National University of Science, Technology and Research (Abu Dhabi)
- (Integral Boiling) Nuclear Superheating Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Newcastle United Supporters Trust say fans had been "softening" their attitudes towards Ashley, but the news about the stadium has justified why people remained "sceptical".
Mark Jensen, chairman of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) and editor of fanzine The Mag, criticised Ashley's treatment of Hughton.
Colin Whittle, of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust, is baffled why Manchester City right-back Micah Richards can't get in the England team.
The ex-Toon midfielder will be the star attraction at the event organised by the Newcastle United Supporters Trust.
The Newcastle United Supporters Trust has backed the Journal's findings.
Newcastle United Supporters Trust said: "We met with Fanbase and are in initial discussions about how their model would work.
Mark Jensen, chairman of the Newcastle United Supporters Trust and editor of fanzine The Mag, said: "I don't think this appointment is taking the club forward whatsoever.