The programme will be delivered by professional football coaches in partnership with Newcastle United Football Club.
What does NUFC stand for?
NUFC stands for Newcastle United Football Club (British soccer team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- National Uniformity for Food Act of 2005
- National United Front of Arakan (Myanmar)
- Nederlandsche Uurwerkfabrieken (Dutch clock maker)
- Nigerian United Front Association
- Non-Ulcerative Freund's Adjuvant (immunology)
- National Union of Flight Attendants Malaysia
- Nuclear Fire Planning and Assessment Model
- No Use For A Name
- Non-Uniform Filter Bank
- Newton Upper Falls Branch Library (Newton Upper Falls, MA)
- Nuclear Fuels Corporation of South Africa
- Northeastern University Federal Credit Union (Boston, MA)
- Northwest United Federal Credit Union (Arvada, CO)
- Non-Uniform Finite Differential Time Domain
- Navy-Unique Fleet Essential Aircraft (US DoD)
- Nagoya University Faculty Engineering Memoirs (Japan)
- National Union of Freedom Fighters (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Uterine Fibroids Foundation
- Naturist UK Factfile (naturism web site)
- Nordisk Ungdoms Film Festival (Norwegian: Nordic Youth Film Festival; Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IT would seem that Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias reject the idea that owning and running Newcastle United Football Club brings with it a responsibility that goes beyond the results on the field.
Announcing its decision, the panel said in a statement: "We declare that Kevin Keegan was constructively dismissed by Newcastle United Football Club Ltd, for which Newcastle United Football Club Ltd must pay to Kevin Keegan damages in the sum of Au2 million plus interest to be assessed if not agreed.
News reports were carried on July 5 and July 6 in various newspapers in Malaysia and Singapore that Mr Ananda Krishnan or companies owned by Mr Krishnan had expressed an interest in purchasing Newcastle United Football Club (and) that his representatives had been engaged in talks to explore or even conclude such a deal," said the statement.
Last month, Ambani denied he was in the race to buy Newcastle United football club.
CAPTION(S): Mike Ashley, owner of Newcastle United football club, leaves the AGM of his company, Sports Direct International, in Nottinghamshire Picture: DAVID JONES
Byline: BY JON KAILA THE billionaire owner of Newcastle United football club has won pounds 1.
Mr Ashley also owns Newcastle United football club.