Newcastle Primary Care Trust (PCT) has also refused to fund the Hawthorn Primary School pupil's treatment as it believes eculizumab would not be of significant benefit.
What does NPCT stand for?
NPCT stands for Newcastle Primary Care Trust (health services; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCT
We have 5 other meanings of NPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems (journal; est. 1998)
- Northern Potter Children's School
- Northwest Private Career Schools Association
- National People of Color Student Coalition (formerly National Third World Student Coalition)
- National People's Congress Standing Committee (China)
- North Putnam Community School Corporation (Bainbridge, IN)
- New Paltz Central School District (New York)
- National Peace Council of Sri Lanka
- Nasal-Pharynx Cancerous Tissue
- Nationaal Paracentrum Teuge (Dutch: National Paratrooper Center Teuge; Teuge, Netherlands)
- Non-Payroll Cost Transfer
- Nonproliferation Controls and Treaty Compliance
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Council of Teachers of Mathematics (professional society; Pennsylvania)
- North Park College and Theological Seminary
- National Project Coordination Unit (National Economic and Development Authority; Philippines)
- Natural Person Credit Union (financial cooperative)
- New Political Communication Unit (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Non-Powered Cab Unit (trains)
- Non-Powered Control Unit (Amtrak)
- Normal Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
And a spokesperson for NHS North of Tyne, working on behalf of Newcastle Primary Care Trust (PCT), North Tyneside PCT and Northumberland Care Trust, has admitted huge challenges lie ahead in tackling childrens' health issues.
GRAINGER Medical Group is a GP practice that is run by NHS Newcastle and North Tyneside Community Health which provides health services on behalf of Newcastle Primary Care Trust (PCT).
Newcastle Primary Care Trust and the city council have arranged for theatre group Gibber to visit nine secondary schools to discuss how young people are attracted to smoking.
The information they come up with will be used in decisionmaking by the Trust Boards of the three North of Tyne primary care organisations - Northumberland Care Trust, North Tyneside Primary Care Trust and Newcastle Primary Care Trust.
The plan to develop the new centres on the West Road and in Benwell was approved at a joint meeting of Newcastle Primary Care Trust, North Tyneside Primary Care Trust and Northumberland Care Trust.
NHS North of Tyne, on behalf of Northumberland Care Trust, Newcastle Primary Care Trust (PCT) and North Tyneside PCT, is running a public consultation on plans for how these services could be provided in the future.
Newcastle Primary Care Trust has relocated Dr Mahmood's GP practice and other community health care staff from the Armstrong Road Clinic in Scotswood, Newcastle, after the vacant floor above the clinic was broken and water pipes were damaged.