Sitting on a train during a commute is the ideal time to plan future getaways, and we hope the wrap provides some destination inspiration for our passengers as they consider their next flight from Newcastle International Airport," said Mr Berryman, whose company are also taking out 32 advertising boards.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for Newcastle International Airport (England; also see NCL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- Net Income Attributable
- Net Internal Area (internal building space)
- Network Indicate Address
- Network Infrastructure Administration
- Network Interface Adapter
- Neural Impulse Actuator (brain-computer interface)
- Neuromuscular Integrative Action (mind-body-spirit fitness technique)
- Nevis Island Administration
- New Indo-Aryan (linguistics)
- New Iraqi Army
- Nigerian Institute of Architects (est. 1960)
- Niigata International Association (Japan)
- No Information Available
- Non-Impact Aerobics (exercise)
- Non-Inflammatory Acne (dermatology)
- Non-Instructed Advocacy
- Noobs in Action (gaming)
- Northern and Isolation Allowance (Canadian physician incentive)
- Not in Attendance (school)
- Notice of Intended Action (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's extremely important for us to communicate the vital role that Newcastle International Airport plays in the North East," said chief executive Dave Laws.
Newcastle International Airport has reopened after closing overnight when a passenger jet slid off the runway, its website said on Friday.
Copenhagen Airports has a 49% stake in Newcastle International Airport.
Newcastle International Airport has welcomed a new fashion store to the North East .
The divestment of Newcastle International Airport Ltd is part of the realisation of this strategy.
DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle International Airport was officially unveiled by South Shields MP David Miliband, six years after plans for the development were first announced.
Newcastle International Airport was closed Thursday after a passenger jet slid off the runway, but there were no reported injuries, the local fire service said.