We may not have the Olympic Games this summer, but the city is primed and ready to host a wide range of events such as NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week in May, open Monument Movies in July and August and NE1's Urban Games, also in August, which sees round five of the British National Trials Championship coming to the city.
What does NFW stand for?
NFW stands for Newcastle Fashion Week (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NFW
We have 47 other meanings of NFW in our Acronym Attic
- Newly Formed Blood Vessels
- North Florida Veterinary Specialists (Jacksonville, FL)
- National Film Video and Sound Archives (South Africa)
- National Forage Variety Trial (est. 1991; New Zealand Plant Breeding and Research Association, Inc.)
- New Features Video Tour
- Nashville Fashion Week (Tennessee)
- Navarro, Frank & White (halo profile)
- Needs Further Work
- New Faculty Workshop (various schools)
- New Field Wildcat (oil & gas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandra Tang, NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week organiser, says she'll be looking for a special something when she's scouring shoppers' outfits.
NEWCASTLE'S fashionistas are in for a treat this May as NE1'S Newcastle Fashion Week returns.
The full diary for this year's NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week in May has been finalised and visitors can sample everything from vintage and independents through to high street and designer.
The trip back in time was held at Newcastle City Library as part of Newcastle Fashion Week.
Later this year she will be back in the city for NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week, telling all about her career in a talk called from Byker Grove to Catwalk.
Now in its second year, Newcastle Fashion Week is a beacon of glamour for Tyneside.
This year's NE1's Newcastle Fashion Week event enters its third year with a seven-day fashion bonanza.