The plan also offers coverage for the Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 1985, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996, and the Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998.
What does NMHPA stand for?
NMHPA stands for Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMHPA
We have 2 other meanings of NMHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Motorhistorisk Museum (Norwegian: Norwegian Motor Historical Museum; Stange, Norway)
- National Minority Health Month Foundation
- National McGruff House Network
- National Material Handling Products (Wauwatosa, WI)
- National Mental Health Partnership (est. 2007; UK)
- National Mental Health Policy (Australia; Department of Health and Ageing)
- New Mexico Highway Patrol
- No More Homeless Pets
- Non-Medical Healthcare Professionals
- New Mexico Heritage Preservation Alliance
- New Mexico Health Policy Commission
- National Minimum Hourly Rate (UK)
- National Movement for Human Rights (Brazil)
- New Mexico Health Resources
- New Mexico Historical Review (University of New Mexico)
- Northwest Montana Human Resources (est. 1976; now Community Action Partnership of Northwest Montana)
- New Mexico Human Rights Coalition
- National Maritime Historical Society
- National Mental Health Strategy
- National Meteorological Hydrological Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
And so we got the Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996, which took effect at the beginning of 1998.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- As a proponent of The Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996, introduced by Senator Bill Bradley (D-NJ) earlier this year, Kaiser Permanente lauds a landmark congressional agreement reached yesterday that would guarantee new mothers coverage for at least 48 hours of hospital care after childbirth.