For >30 years, the Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program (NSQAP) has provided quality assurance (QA) materials and services to support NBS laboratories worldwide.
What does NSQAP stand for?
NSQAP stands for Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Northern States Power Company, Wisconsin
- New Space Professionals Working Group (California Space Authority)
- National Survey of Parents and Youth
- Nasal Symptom Questionnaire (otolaryngology)
- National Sales Qualification (training scheme; UK)
- Network & Systems Quality
- Nordic Sleep Questionnaire
- Nursing Science Quarterly
- National Saleyards Quality Assurance
- National Specialist Qualification Advisory Committee
- Nuclear Spin Quantum Computer
- Nursing Student Qualifications Committee (Queens University of Charlotte; North Carolina)
- National Seed Quality Control Services (Philippines; est. 1975)
- National Scholarship Qualifying Examination (various nations)
- National Software Quality Experiment
- Norges Squashforbund (Norwegian Squash Association)
- Nanoscience and Quantum Information (University of Bristol research center; UK)
- National Surgical Quality Improvement Program
- New Smyrna Quarter Midget Association
- National Statistics Quality Review (UK; Department for Work and Pensions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dried blood spots for calibration and quality-control monitoring were obtained from the Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program at the CDC (Atlanta, GA).
For CDC Newborn Screening Quality Assurance Program materials, target/measured results were 37.