This information will be important for states making decisions about adding this condition to their existing new-born screening programs.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for New-Born Screening (childbirth health)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Broadcasting Service
- Nehru Bal Sangh (Indian youth service group)
- Nelnet Business Solutions (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Net Budgetary Support (India)
- Network Based Solution
- Network Business Systems
- Neutral Buoyancy Simulator
- New Body Style (automobiles)
- New Bridge Street Associates
- New Building Society Ltd
- No Big Silence (Estonian band)
- Nomura Business Services
- Normal Bowel Sounds
- Norman Bird Sanctuary (Rhode Island)
- Norsk Biokjemisk Selskap (Norwegian: Norwegian Biochemical Society)
- Norwich Business School (UK)
- Note Block Studio (software)
- Nouvelle Bible Segond (French: New International Version; Bible edition)
- Nucor Building Systems (various locations)
- Numismatic Bibliomania Society (est. 1998; coins)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best way to detect the disease is by routine new-born screening.