The results announcement was made before the New Zealand stock market opened.
What does NZSX stand for?
NZSX stands for New Zealand Stock Market (Wellington, New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Zealand Society of Soil Science
- New Zealand Secondary Schools Sports Council
- New Zealand Standard Time
- New Zealand School Trustees Association
- New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists Association
- New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters
- New Zealand Sports Turf Institute (est. 1949)
- New Zealand Sports Turf Industry Training Organisation
- New Zealand School of Travel and Tourism
- Non-Zero Singular Value
- New Zealand Time (GMT+1130)
- Novaya Zemlya Trough (Kara Sea region; Russia)
- Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Ltd.
- New Zealand Taekwondo Alliance
- New Zealand Tanners' Association
- New Zealand Transport Agency (formerly Transit New Zealand)
- New Zealand Trustees Association
- New Zealand Tourism Board
- New Zealand Thoroughbred Breeders Association
- New Zealand Television Broadcasters' Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many shareholders will be aware that the Company has historically compared its performance with the NZSX 40 Index, which until recently was the most widely followed measure of the performance of the New Zealand stock market.
The message from the New Zealand stock market, however, was of profound doubt as to the viability of the company itself, let alone any UK project.