Cancer nurses from around the country and across the cancer continuum were treated to an eclectic selection of presentations at the national cancer nurses' one-day seminar held in conjunction with the New Zealand Society for Oncology Conference in Palmerston North in June.
What does NZSO stand for?
NZSO stands for New Zealand Society for Oncology (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZSO
- New Zealand Sea Lion
- New Zealand Sign Language
- New Zealand School of Meditation
- New Zealand School of Music (Victoria University of Wellington and Massey University)
- New Zealand Science Monthly (magazine)
- New Zealand Sports Merchandising (est. 2003; Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Society for Music Education
- New Zealand Self-Medication Industry
- New Zealand Society for Music Therapy
- New Zealand System of National Accounts
- New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
- New Zealand Security Officers Association
- New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- New Zealand Society of Genealogists
- New Zealand Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- New Zealand School of Outdoor Studies
- New Zealand Society of Physiotherapists, Inc. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Society of Potters
- New Zealand Storm Petrel (seabird)
- New Zealand-South Pacific (Kiwanis International district)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeting cancer nurses" is the theme of a one-day seminar held in conjunction with the New Zealand Society for Oncology (NZSO) in June.