LatitudeFX is an "Authorised Futures Dealer" as notified by the New Zealand Securities Commission and is also regulated by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) No.
What does NZSC stand for?
NZSC stands for New Zealand Securities Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZSC
We have 3 other meanings of NZSC in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Salmon Anglers Association
- New Zealand Society of Artists in Glass
- New Zealand Society of Animal Production
- New Zealand Search and Rescue
- New Zealand Special Air Service
- New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- New Zealand Soil Bureau (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Standardbred Breeders Association
- New Zealand Safety Council (est. 2002)
- New Zealand School Certificate (examination)
- New Zealand Society of Cytology
- New Zealand Staff Corps
- New Zealand Supercomputer Centre
- New Zealand Standard Classification of Education
- New Zealand Society of Contact Lens Practitioners (now Cornea & Contact Lens Society)
- New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations
- New Zealand School of Dance
- New Zealand Sign & Display Association
- New Zealand Sports Drug Agency
- New Zealand Stamp Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Complinet Complete Australasia includes regulatory content from regulators and exchanges such as New Zealand Securities Commission (NZSC), New Zealand Exchange (NZX), Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre, and many more.