The report said that the cricket chief is also a former chairman of the New Zealand Rugby Union, and has been chairman for three years and a director for five years.
What does NZRU stand for?
NZRU stands for New Zealand Rugby Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Residence Programme
- New Zealand Rugby Players' Association (est. 1999)
- Normalized Zero-Range Potential Approximation
- New Zealand Rolls-Royce & Bentley Club, Inc. (New Zealand automobile club)
- New Zealand Registry Services
- New Zealand Returned Services' Association, Inc. (now Royal New Zealand Returned Services'AssociationInc in June 2000)
- New Zealand Road Safety Programme (Land Transport Safety Authority; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Retirement Trust
- New Zealand Road Transport Associations Ltd.
- New Zealand Radio Training School
- New Zealand Search (search engine)
- New Zealand Shipping Co. Ltd.
- New Zealand Standard
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund (pension)
- Niezalezne Zrzeszenie Studentow (Polish: Independent Students' Union)
- Nogometna zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Football Association of Slovenia)
- New Zealand Security Association (North Shore City, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Shareholders' Association
- New Zealand Society of Authors (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Software Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - American International Group Inc is to sponsor the All Blacks rugby team on a five-and-a-half deal the New Zealand Rugby Union described as a 'game changer' on Friday.
The New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU), who coaxed Williams home from Europe in 2010 with the lure of an All Blacks jersey for the World Cup, declined to comment on the report, but said they had scheduled a news conference in Hamilton on Monday with the 26-year-old and All Blacks assistant coach Ian Foster.
Deans was overlooked for the New Zealand job before moving to Australia and it was understood the New Zealand Rugby Union were keen to bring him home if the All Blacks were to fail again at the tournament.
The New Zealand Rugby Union say they have no qualms with England wearing the strip, which will be unveiled in August and costs around pounds 90.
Summary: New Zealand centre Sonny Bill Williams has been given clearance by the New Zealand Rugby Union to take part in a professional boxing bout.
The duo were teammates at Toulon in France's Top 14 last season, before rugby league convert Williams returned to New Zealand, taking up a contract with the New Zealand Rugby Union and plying his trade for Canterbury.
The New Zealand Rugby Union high performance referees manager, who was behind England's Wayne Barnes refereeing a game in the Air New Zealand Cup this week, would like to see more cross-border participation.