In a ruling released Wednesday following a New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU misconduct hearing, Guildford was also ordered to undergo alcohol treatment and counselling at his own expense.
What does NZRU stand for?
NZRU stands for New Zealand Rugby Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Residence Programme
- New Zealand Rugby Players' Association (est. 1999)
- Normalized Zero-Range Potential Approximation
- New Zealand Rolls-Royce & Bentley Club, Inc. (New Zealand automobile club)
- New Zealand Registry Services
- New Zealand Returned Services' Association, Inc. (now Royal New Zealand Returned Services'AssociationInc in June 2000)
- New Zealand Road Safety Programme (Land Transport Safety Authority; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Retirement Trust
- New Zealand Road Transport Associations Ltd.
- New Zealand Radio Training School
- New Zealand Search (search engine)
- New Zealand Shipping Co. Ltd.
- New Zealand Standard
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund (pension)
- Niezalezne Zrzeszenie Studentow (Polish: Independent Students' Union)
- Nogometna zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Football Association of Slovenia)
- New Zealand Security Association (North Shore City, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Shareholders' Association
- New Zealand Society of Authors (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Software Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU said selling licences to operate the four franchises would provide a much-needed capital injection.
I am contracted to the New Zealand Rugby Union until the end of March.
He is not the cavalry riding over the hill to save us" - New Zealand rugby union assistant coach WAYNE SMITH calls for caution after Dan Carter's recall to the All Blacks set-up.
Mr Solomon, who spearheads Maori intellectual property rights, said officials should have checked with the New Zealand Rugby Union or a Maori authority before launching the promotion last week.
Anesi's contract with the New Zealand Rugby Union ends this year and Australian Super 14 franchise New South Wales Waratahs are on the look-out for someone to replace Lote Tuqiri, whose contract has been torn up by the Australian Rugby Union.
Hayman, widely regarded as the world's best tighthead, is said to be unsettled in Newcastle and considering signing terms with Taranaki and the New Zealand Rugby Union - although a Falcons spokesperson refused to comment on the reports, other than describing them as "just speculation".
Steve Tew, the New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive, said that ending the tours was possible in the medium term, but what is more likely is that their nature will change.