New Zealand Prime Minister John Key is set to coast to a second term at a general election this month, possibly securing an outright majority in parliament, according to.
What does NZPM stand for?
NZPM stands for New Zealand Prime Minister
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Zealand Planning Institute
- New Zealand Property Index (property and real estate guide)
- New Zealand Property Institute
- New Zealand Parachute Industry Association (Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Pork Industry Board
- New Zealand Property Investors Federation
- New Zealand Post International Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Paintball League
- New Zealand Post Limited (government postal operations)
- New Zealand Principal and Leadership Centre
- New Zealand Pine Manufacturers Association (RIchmond, Nelson, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Pinot Noirs
- New Zealand Post Office
- New Zealand Post Ltd. (postal operator)
- National Zoological Park Police
- New Zealand Paintball Players Association
- New Zealand Payroll Practitioners Association
- New Zealand Professional Photography Awards
- New Zealand Polytechnic Programmes Committee (Open Polytechnic Kuratini Tuwhera)
- New Zealand Plant Protection Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
US President Barack Obama welcomes New Zealand Prime Minister John Key to the White House on Friday as the two nations move beyond a 25-year rift and cooperate in areas from trade to Afghanistan.
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key on Monday backed French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde to head the IMF a couple of weeks ago.
Prince William will represent the Queen at the opening of the Supreme Court building in Wellington," New Zealand Prime Minister John Key said in a statement, adding this was the prince's first official visit overseas.
Summary: New Zealand Prime Minister John Key will seek to form a "Single Economic Market" with Australia.
The television station said Thursday evening that the names of Australian Prime Minister John Howard and New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark have been included on a watch-list maintained by Fiji's Immigration Department.
New Zealand prime minister Helen Clark has lashed out at opponents she says are claiming she is a lesbian by making continual references to her childless marriage, local gay paper Express reported June 4.
SYDNEY, May 2 Kyodo Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi left Sydney on Thursday morning and was due to arrive later in the day in Wellington for talks with New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark.