Mildly earthy in the nose, this wine possesses subtle spice notes followed by aromas of cassis and blueberry; medium bodied, well developed and round on the palate, it has juicy and ripe red berry flavors with blueberry really perking up in the aftertaste; more evidence of how New Zealand Pinot Noirs are coming into their own.
What does NZPN stand for?
NZPN stands for New Zealand Pinot Noirs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Property Institute
- New Zealand Parachute Industry Association (Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Pork Industry Board
- New Zealand Property Investors Federation
- New Zealand Post International Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Paintball League
- New Zealand Post Limited (government postal operations)
- New Zealand Principal and Leadership Centre
- New Zealand Prime Minister
- New Zealand Pine Manufacturers Association (RIchmond, Nelson, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Post Office
- New Zealand Post Ltd. (postal operator)
- National Zoological Park Police
- New Zealand Paintball Players Association
- New Zealand Payroll Practitioners Association
- New Zealand Professional Photography Awards
- New Zealand Polytechnic Programmes Committee (Open Polytechnic Kuratini Tuwhera)
- New Zealand Plant Protection Society
- New Zealand Post Primary Teachers' Association
- New Zealand Political Review (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's also a wide choice of New Zealand Pinot Noirs on the supermarket shelves.
Winemark has New Zealand Pinot Noirs including Villa Maria Cellar Selection Pinot Noir, 2005, and Marlborough at pounds 11.