2) New Zealand Nurses Organisation (2010) Code of Ethics.
What does NZNO stand for?
NZNO stands for New Zealand Nurses Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand National Front (political group)
- New Zealand Naturist Federation
- New Zealand Netherlands Foundation (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Number Framework
- New Zealand Nutrition Foundation
- New Zealand Native Freshwater Fish Society
- New Zealand Natural History (TV)
- New Zealand Nature Institute
- New Zealand Numismatic Journal (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Natural Medicine Association (est. early 1990s)
- New Zealand Native Orchid Group
- New Zealand Network Operators Group
- New Zealand National Party
- New Zealand, New Plymouth (airport; New Plymouth, New Zealand)
- Naked Zoo News Review (blog)
- New Zealand Normotensive Rats
- New Zealand National Survey of Crime Victims
- New Zealand National Society for Earthquake Engineering
- New Zealand Nanny Support Service Ltd (est. 1997)
- Nederlandse Zeejachthaven Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij (Dutch: Dutch Marina Development; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nursing Council of New Zealand and the New Zealand Nurses Organisation have published advice for nurses becoming Quit Card providers (Thompson, Barnett Davidson, & Reed, 2010).
The New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) has warned that the 'megatreaty'--the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA)--is a potential threat to New Zealand's health system and has urged the government to release the text of the agreement.
2) New Zealand Nurses Organisation and the College of Nurses Aotearoa NZ.
As a starting point, research nurse positions were included in the senior nurse job scoping exercise to develop nationally consistent roles and titles under the 2004-2006 New Zealand Nurses Organisation [NZNO] Multi-Employer Collective Agreement (MECA) (NZNO, 2005).
2011) New Zealand Nurses Organisation Manifesto Election 2011.
The withdrawal of the New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) from the Taskforce following the second draft of the report highlighted the divisions present within nursing.
One hundred and thirty-five nurses attended from a broad cross-section of practice and policy areas, the majority of whom were New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) or College members (Smith, 1999).