Byline: Dammam (Saudi) Fonterra, the world largest dairy processor, said it has completed the acquisition of Dammam-based Saudi New Zealand Milk Products by purchasing the remaining 51 per cent stake from its Saudi owner.
What does NZMP stand for?
NZMP stands for New Zealand Milk Products (Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NZMP in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Medical Imaging (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Milk Indonesia
- New Zealand Minerals Industry Association
- New Zealand Music Industry Commission (Auckland)
- New Zealand Mussel Industry Council Ltd.
- New Zealand Maori Internet Society
- New Zealand Medical Journal
- New Zealand Mathematics Magazine
- New Zealand Music Month
- New Zealand Master Monumental Masons Association
- New Zealand Meat Producers Board
- New Zealand Model Powerboat Assiociation
- New Zealand Mopar Registry (car forum)
- New Zealand Mounted Rifles (military unit)
- New Zealand Mathematics Research Institute
- New Zealand Maritime School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Masters Swimming
- New Zealand Mathematical Society, Inc. (est. 1974)
- New Zealand Meteorological Service
- New Zealand Microbiological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
net (Staff Writer) Dairy cooperative Fonterra, which is owned by 13000 New Zealand dairy farmers and is the world's largest exporter of dairy products, said it has reached a final agreement to purchase the remaining 51 per cent stake in Saudi New Zealand Milk Products, a joint-venture dairy manufacturing facility with SADAFCO in Saudi Arabia.
The cheese was introduced through a joint venture with Saudi New Zealand Milk Products while snacks were introduced through the acquisition of Sara Snack Foods Factory, In May 2005, the company went public and is listed on the Stock Exchange of Saudi Arabia.
The food ingredients business, New Zealand Milk Products, is already seeking customers for specialised butter ingredients.