In comments from the floor John Mabb of the New Zealand Meat Producers Board claimed she was overestimating imported chilled lamb supply - and UK producer Victor Pope cited evidence of a very poor early lambing this season after last summer.
What does NZMPB stand for?
NZMPB stands for New Zealand Meat Producers Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Milk Indonesia
- New Zealand Minerals Industry Association
- New Zealand Music Industry Commission (Auckland)
- New Zealand Mussel Industry Council Ltd.
- New Zealand Maori Internet Society
- New Zealand Medical Journal
- New Zealand Mathematics Magazine
- New Zealand Music Month
- New Zealand Master Monumental Masons Association
- New Zealand Milk Products (Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited)
- New Zealand Model Powerboat Assiociation
- New Zealand Mopar Registry (car forum)
- New Zealand Mounted Rifles (military unit)
- New Zealand Mathematics Research Institute
- New Zealand Maritime School (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Masters Swimming
- New Zealand Mathematical Society, Inc. (est. 1974)
- New Zealand Meteorological Service
- New Zealand Microbiological Society
- New Zealand Mud Snail
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Zealand lamb will benefit from a campaign that will capture people's imagination whilst building the brand's quality image", according to Brian McCarthy, advertising and promotions manager for the New Zealand Meat Producers Board, when the New Zealand meat industry announced their promotional plans for 1994, which will include a major campaign beginning in early April.